Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being. The inhaled aroma from these “essential” oils is widely believed to stimulate brain function.
Aromatherapy is a holistic therapy that treats the mind, body and spirit. When essential oils are applied to the body during a massage, the essential oils enter the skin through the hair follicles where they are absorbed in to the blood stream and circulated around the body.
Aromatherapy has many benefits to the person being treated and can:
- Enhance mood and general feeling of well-being through massage and the use of essential oils.
- Improve blood and lymphatic circulation through massage and the use of essential oils. Depending upon the essential oils used the blood vessels will either constrict or dilate thereby raising or lowering blood pressure.
- Balance the hormone production by the endocrine system. Essential oils such as clary sage can mimic oestrogen.
- Strengthen the immune system by helping to kill viruses, bacteria and fungal infections.
- Reduce pain
- Encourage restful sleep
- Improve digeston
|30 Min||$ 55|
|45 Min||$ 65|
|60 Min||$ 75|
|90 Min||$ 105|
|120 Min||$ 145|
HOT STONE MASSAGE
Hot Stone Massage Therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Each 1 ½ -hour hot stone massage therapy session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body. Our professional massage therapists also incorporate a customized massage, with the use of hot stones which offers enhanced benefits.
The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
|30 Min||$ 60|
|45 Min||$ 70|
|60 Min||$ 80|
|90 Min||$ 110|